[Openmcl-devel] "Bad file descriptor during read"

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri Feb 7 16:24:01 PST 2020

This happens when a client closes an HTTP connection prematurely and Hunchentoot attempts to read from what is now a closed TCP socket.  It can also happen if you have a flaky network connection.  But neither of these explains why you’re getting more of these on AWS than before you moved there.

Where were you hosted before moving to AWS?