[Openmcl-devel] Clozure errors on Mac OS

Mark Klein m_klein at mit.edu
Wed Jan 8 10:22:52 PST 2020

I’ve heard that Clozure doesn’t run under Catalina, and indeed I get a sigreturn error when I’ve tried to do that.

But I also got the same error when I tried to run the App Store Clozure app on a cloud Mac running OS 10.14.6 (Mojave).

Clozure runs fine on my OS 10.14.1 development machine.

Does this indeed mean that something breaks when you upgrade beyond OS 10.14.1?

Has someone fixed the Catalina issue? This seems pretty serious for Clozure’s future on the Mac.

    Thanks!

Mark

Mark Klein, PhD
Principal Research Scientist