[Openmcl-devel] Is Clozure CL still being worked on?

michael at stray-hound.com michael at stray-hound.com
Sun Apr 18 09:15:34 PDT 2021

That’s interesting that people have stopped trying to keep up with Apple’s changes.  I totally understand.  I’ve kept a Snow Leopard machine running because afaik that’s the last time Interface Builder was a separate program.

Does anybody have copies of .ffi files made with ffigen4?

I have an idea about how to update the Interface Database.  The problem is that I don’t have a good example of the .ffi files to compare against.