[Openmcl-devel] Building CCL on Windows

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Fri Apr 14 15:38:07 PDT 2023

Can someone point me to details for building CCL on Windows? I’ve tried already, and it seems to rely on a very specific (but unspecified) GNU environment simulator MinGW to allow CCL to use GNU Make. I already have Cygwin64 installed on my PC, and the CCL build fails in that environment. (And the pessimist that I am, I’m afraid if I install MinGW on my PC, it will break Cygwin.)
-alternatively -
Is there a pre-built image for Windows 10 I can just grab somewhere?

Thanks!

--Tim