[Openmcl-devel] Building CCL on Windows

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Fri Apr 14 15:58:52 PDT 2023

P.S. Apparently, I’d forgotten that I had installed MinGW long ago (both 32 and 64 bit versions). At first I get all excited, but I quickly discover it doesn’t have ‘make’. So the basic problem seems to be: in order to build the win64 version of CCL, you have to configure a build environment in some unspecified way. I hope I’m wrong.

--Tim