[Openmcl-devel] M1 port: Call for funding

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Tue Jan 2 15:29:33 PST 2024

Thanks for the gdb advice. I agree, a “vanilla” debugger will be easier for all involved.

I am “a Mac person” but, at the risk of religious ire, my plan is to port to Linux first. If you disagree for technical reasons, let me know. I own a “maxed out” late 2013 MacBook Pro, I can’t afford to buy an M1 for me and my intern, plus donations would be better spent on labor.

--Tim