[Openmcl-devel] type specifier '(simple-vector n) in defmethod

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Fri Jan 5 13:01:26 PST 2024

[When I write "I shouldn't be saying this," I should stop right there.
Likewise for "my apologies to"...]

Hayley Patton /who comes highly recommended to us as a potential
contributor to CCL/
is the computer scientist who wrote the Concurrent GC for SBCL
<https://zenodo.org/records/7816398> that you so highly praise.

We would be /honored/ if someone did something this hard and integrated
it into the CCL kernel.

--Tim