[Openmcl-devel] type specifier '(simple-vector n) in defmethod

Andrew Shalit alms at clozure.com
Fri Jan 5 13:47:37 PST 2024

Hi Nicolas -

Just to be 100% clear about this: Clozure as an entity does not exist anymore, nor does it exist as a loosely organized cabal. At this point Matthew Emerson manages the web domains and owns Github account where CCL is hosted, but that’s it.  I’m sure he would welcome as much help as anyone wants to provide and would happily give commit privileges to anyone who shows they can work on the code. If someone would rather fork and go wild, that’d be fine too.  But really, no one should let themselves be slowed down by thinking they need Clozure’s permission to do something.