[Openmcl-devel] sockets

David Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Wed Jul 17 06:25:26 PDT 2024

Hi Matthew,

Sorry for being a johnny-come-lately here but Could you send a quick refresher about how to get your current development trunk and/or branches built locally so we can test?

Especially I was having some ipv6 issues with 1.12 last year, and temporarily disabled ipv6 for my CCL Gendl builds - i'd like to find time to revisit those issues with the latest development version.

Dave Cooper

---- On Wed, 17 Jul 2024 04:51:22 -0400 R. Matthew Emerson <rme at clozure.com> wrote ---

I just revised the socket code a little bit.  So, if you update CCL and find that your socket-using code starts breaking mysteriously, then I may be to blame.  Please report a bug in that case.

https://github.com/Clozure/ccl/pull/507
https://github.com/Clozure/ccl/issues/508

With these changes, all the tests from usocket 0.8.7 pass, which they weren’t doing before.