[Openmcl-devel] ccl user manual

Nicolas Martyanoff nicolas at n16f.net
Sun Jun 23 07:28:04 PDT 2024

"R. Matthew Emerson" <rme at clozure.com> writes:

> The sources for the manual are part of the CCL repository. The user
> manual is in ccl:doc;manual; and I just added a basic Makefile so that
> it’s a little easier to format it.
>
> To run the Makefile, edit it so that the CCLDOC_ROOT variable points
> to your local checkout of CCLDoc.
>
> The stylesheet used by the manual is at ccl:doc;manual;style.css, and
> I’d happily take patches or pull requests from those who are better at
> web stuff than I am. Of course, I’ll also happily take pull requests
> for other aspects of the manual as well.

Following my last post I was thinking about sending a patch, but I
cannot find style.css in doc/manual/, or the new Makefile [1]. Is there
another repository?

[1] BTW If you name it GNUmakefile, you will avoid issues on platforms
where "make" is BSD Make and not GNU Make.

Best,

--
Nicolas Martyanoff
https://n16f.net