[Openmcl-devel] ccl user manual

Nicolas Martyanoff nicolas at n16f.net
Sat Jun 22 06:09:24 PDT 2024

"R. Matthew Emerson" <rme at clozure.com> writes:

> I’ve been doing some work on the CCL user manual. The updated version
> may be found at https://ccl.clozure.com/docs/ccl.html.
>
> I updated the HTML formatting by making a few tweaks to the CCLDoc
> HTML renderer, and I also borrowed a bunch of CSS from
> https://ziglang.org/documentation/master/.

This is very clean and easy to read formatted that way.

My only suggestion would be replace the font family lists with
sans-serif, serif and monospace depending on the context in order to let
the web browser use the default fonts of the user.

I would also use "text-align: justify", but this is more controversial.

Best,

--
Nicolas Martyanoff
https://n16f.net