[Openmcl-devel] Version 2.1 Interface Tutorial

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Mon Apr 26 07:50:45 PDT 2010

To CCL developers of Cocoa interfaces on Macs,

I just checked in a small revision to my InterfaceProjects
contribution (...ccl/contrib/krueger/InterfaceProjects).

Version 2.1 April 2010

This version adds a "binding" capability to the LispController class
added in Version 2.0. It is now possible to bind user interface values
to Lisp slots as long as a LispController is the first element of the
binding path.

The documentation was rearranged somewhat. Instead of treating the
LispController implementation as a new project and documenting it in
the Tutorial, it is treated like any other Objective-C class that is
used by a Lisp developer. So the LispController reference document now
documents the implementation (formerly project #8 in the tutorial) and
the Tutorial now includes four projects (8-11) that use it in
different ways. The tutorial projects are duplicated in the reference
manual as examples of how to use the LispController.

Paul