[Openmcl-devel] OpenMCL/fink

John DeSoi jdesoi at planetc.com
Fri Sep 27 17:26:37 PDT 2002

Hi Kevin,

At 5:46 PM -0600 9/27/02, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:
>I've recently taken over the maintainence of Debian's openmcl
>package. In this new release that I'm creating (0.13+cvs updates),
>I'm also adding support for Common Lisp Controller. To that end,
>I need a way to set the exit status for the openmcl.

Sorry I can't help with the original question, but it made me think
of another. I was wondering if you have looked at Fink
(http://fink.sourceforge.net/index.php) which is a debian-like
distribution system for OS X. If you are already maintaining OpenMCL
and Portable AllegroServe in Debian it would be great to have them in
Fink if it is not a lot of extra work.

Best,

John DeSoi, Ph.D.