[Openmcl-devel] [Newbie] Cocoa Listener Up, But No Cocoa Inspector

Dave Newman tinman at pobox.com
Tue May 20 14:43:01 PDT 2003

I restarted mcl from a command line and evaluated (require
"COCOA-INSPECTOR"). This brought up the Cocoa listener and no errors
or warnings were reported in either the Cocoa listener, or in the
terminal based mcl listener.

Evaluating (cinspect 1) results in:

>Error in process Listener(3): Undefined function CINSPECT called
>with arguments (1) .
>  While executing: "Unknown"
>  Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort.
>  If continued: Retry applying CINSPECT to (1).
Type :? for other options.

I don't know what I'm doing wrong at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

--Dave Newman