[Openmcl-devel] startup 'terminal' window

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Tue Dec 23 14:19:34 PST 2008

I assume that Phil means that there should be a way of getting rid of
the Listener. In the MCL based version of AgentSheets we have a end
user / developer switch (only available through a key file). In end
user mode you get:

- only application menus (no List tools etc)
- no listener
- all error and warning wrapped up in standard alerts with some some
syntactic clean up
- disabled debugging tools, i.e., not backtrace etc.

If you want to deploy an app this is pretty important. End users
really do not want to see or interact with listeners.

Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department