[Openmcl-devel] 32bit system

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 01:11:31 PDT 2008

Hi, Gary Byers

What about the commercial MCL? Is there any news?

Several months ago some one on MCL mailing list said MCL 5.2 will be
open-sourced, but things didn't change since then. I'm not a MCL user
(using Clozure CL 1.2 now) but thought that the MCL CLIM & IDE maybe
still useful for Lisp programmers on Mac if these components can be
ported to Clozure CL... What's your opinion?

Regards,

Chun Tian (binghe)