[Openmcl-devel] y-or-n-dialog contribution

Arthur W Cater arthur.cater at ucd.ie
Fri Sep 5 10:29:32 PDT 2008

Alex said:
> I do not want to sound unappreciative, or start some flamewar, but ... <snip>

I said I welcome criticism, and I meant it. Thank you!
My "mission" is to get my own program running under clozurecl, and for me all this
cocoa programming is something I'd rather not be doing at all. Maybe my contribution
will provoke somebody who knows what they're doing - wrt HIG and whatever else -
to do that y-or-n-dialog job properly and replace my attempt. If so, great. Same applies
to menu code I contributed several weeks ago.

Arthur