[Openmcl-devel] Clozure CL 1.6 release candidate binaries

Scott L. Burson Scott at sympoiesis.com
Sat Dec 4 15:45:20 PST 2010

I ran into a problem right out of the box (on Linux): the executables are
calling for GLIBC_2.11, but all I have is 2.9.  This Linux isn't even
particularly old, either; it's SLES 11.

Rebuilding the kernel is the quick and easy fix, of course, but maybe the
release binaries should be built against an older glibc?

-- Scott