[Openmcl-devel] Is it possible to set CA_DEBUG_TRANSACTIONS in CCL?

Michael Minerva minerva at agentsheets.com
Mon Oct 20 15:20:45 PDT 2014

After upgrading to Yosemite I am noticing some new app hangs that did not occur on Mavericks. When this hang occurs I get the following console message:

10/20/14 4:10:03.962 PM AgentCubes[2589]: CoreAnimation: warning, deleted thread with uncommitted CATransaction; set CA_DEBUG_TRANSACTIONS=1 in environment to log backtraces.

Is there anyway to enable this logging environmental variable in CCL. I found some instructions on how to do so in Xcode:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23867470/xcode-how-to-set-ca-debug-transactions-1 <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23867470/xcode-how-to-set-ca-debug-transactions-1>

 but I wonder if it might be possible to set this variable in CCL so I might be able to figure out where things are going wrong.

Thanks,

—Mike