[Openmcl-devel] Is there a way to suppress this warning?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Thu Apr 30 13:53:40 PDT 2015

Thanks, Gary, but please don’t put a lot of effort into this.  There are times when I would not hesitate to apply money to solve a problem.  This isn’t one of those times ;-)

It’s really not a big deal.  I could just live with the warnings, and in fact I’ve already worked around them using packages.  I only asked because I thought there might have been a simple way to turn the warnings off that would have saved me the trouble.

rg