[Openmcl-devel] moving Clozure CL to GitHub

Chris Hanson cmhanson at eschatologist.net
Sun Feb 12 01:54:47 PST 2017

On Feb 11, 2017, at 5:39 PM, R. Matthew Emerson <rme at acm.org> wrote:

> Some Googling turns up https://github.com/transmission/transmission/issues/139, which references a number of tools that purport to convert Trac tickets to GitHub issues.  That might be a useful thing to do, and if someone is interested in doing that, I'd try to help out as time allows.

Stack Overflow recommended https://github.com/trustmaster/trac2github which even appears to have recent maintenance, it might be worth a look.

I don't know what would actually be feasible for someone else to do with it, maybe if someone tried it on a personal clone (not fork) of the GitHub repo? It might also need some supporting data to map Trac users to GitHub users.

  -- Chris