[Openmcl-devel] AgentCubes 2.5 and MacOS Sierra not happy with each other

Alexander Repenning alexander.repenning at Colorado.EDU
Wed Jan 18 20:01:53 PST 2017

thank you Paul, this worked!

There is still one confusion: when I do subclass ns-application (e.g., below as my-application) where does one specify the application class name? Is there something similar to GUI::*DELEGATE-CLASS-NAME for application? At first I assumed that the application-class of build-application served this purpose but I think this is a CLOS not cocoa class.

(defclass my-application (ns:ns-application)
  ()
  (:metaclass ns:+ns-object))

best, Alex