[Openmcl-devel] 1.12 release plans

Hans Hübner hans.huebner at gmail.com
Thu Feb 1 21:36:19 PST 2018

Maybe those people who need 32 bit CCL can use the current version?  It is
not that the current state of CCL is that bad, and eventually, 32 bit
systems will die.  It makes spend to have the resources that are available
to improve CCL not waste their precious time maintaining compatibility with
an architecture that is obsolete.

-Hans