[Openmcl-devel] App Store CCL: how to run from command line?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Jan 4 13:38:01 PST 2020

I’m not on Catalina so I cannot speak authoritatively on this, but people have apparently been experiencing some problems due to a bug in the new xcode assembler.  But the docs on how to build from source are here:

https://ccl.clozure.com/manual/chapter3.html

AFAIK you need to have an older version of xcode installed in order to get this to work at the moment.  A fix is being worked on.