[Openmcl-devel] Is Clozure CL still being worked on?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sun Apr 18 08:02:18 PDT 2021

I do some Cocoa development also, but as Paul noted, Cocoa is a moving target and I long ago decided to stop chasing it.  My machines are all frozen at Mavericks and I don’t update them any more, so what I’m doing is likely to have only limited utility for anyone else.

I do a lot of non-Cocoa development in CCL.  It’s my primary coding and deployment platform.  (I’m working on an ACME client even as I write this if anyone is interested.)  I keep a stock of old Macbook Pros and spare batteries for this purpose, so I can keep running Mavericks.  I honestly don’t know what I’m going to do when the last one dies.  That will be a very sad day for me.

rg