[Openmcl-devel] M1 port: Call for funding

Tim McNerney mc at media.mit.edu
Mon Jan 1 19:20:59 PST 2024

Many hanks to Shannon Spires <svs at bearlanding.com> for his collection of
documentation on the IBM PowerPC architecture.

https://github.com/svspire/PowerPC-docs

This is quite an important trove. In 2022, I found that Google had an
impossible time finding PPC architecture docs.
Shannon adds "This is a bunch of mostly-PDF files that are very old but
AFAICT they still open. Any problems let me know."

--Tim