[Openmcl-devel] forthcoming release

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Thu Jul 18 18:18:32 PDT 2024

I plan to build binaries for an upcoming Clozure CL 1.13 release on the following systems:

For x86-64 (and x86-32 on Linux and Windows)

macOS Sonoma 14, but compiling with -mmacosx-version-min=10.13 (instead of 10.9)
FreeBSD 13.3
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
OmniOS r151046 (the current LTS)
Windows 10 using MSYS2 (MINGW32 and MINGW64 environments)

For 32-bit ARM
Raspberry Pi OS (Legacy) (based on Debian 11 bullseye)

If you need support for older releases than the ones above, please get in touch and we can try to work something out.

No 64-bit ARM yet, but I’ll be working on it.