[Openmcl-devel] forthcoming release

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Mon Jul 22 14:53:28 PDT 2024

> On Jul 18, 2024, at 6:18 PM, R. Matthew Emerson <rme at clozure.com> wrote:
>
> I plan to build binaries for an upcoming Clozure CL 1.13 release on the following systems:
>
> For x86-64 (and x86-32 on Linux and Windows)

I just resurrected the 32-bit x86 port of CCL on FreeBSD and Solaris-ish systems (OmniOS in particular). So, in addition to 32-bit x86 binaries for Linux and Windows, there will be 32-bit x86 binaries for FreeBSD and Solaris-ish systems in the upcoming CCL 1.13 release.

I expect not too many people care, but as long as the effort is minor, I’d like to keep the 32-bit x86 ports alive.